woensdag 22 september 2010

all about the rings

It's my lucky day! I just received my new h&m order and I also received my order from ydeltuyt.nl. I showed you the pictures of the rings I ordered before, but I found out that I showed you one wrong picture. Instead of the ring with the green, black and brown stones I apparently ordered a ring with a tigerhead. Very weird, I really thought that I ordered the ring with colored stones but no doubt about it, I have another ring with colored stones and the one with the tiger head is also very nice!
The picture with the big green stone and on the other hand a wing ring  are not from Ydeltuyt, the green one is from h&m and the wing-ring is from Asos, but they're also new.


5 opmerkingen:

  1. wauw!! waar is die ring met dat ketting tussenstuk van? die vind ik namelijk echt fantastisch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ook van www.ydeltuyt.nl daar hebben ze heel veel leuke dingen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hee!
    Kwam toevallig langs je blog,
    Die Angel Wing ring is echt heel gaaf! Mag ik vragen waar je die vandaan hebt?!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen