zondag 3 oktober 2010

@ the park

Unbelievable, it's october and finally the sun is shining! Unfortunately a kinda windy, which was a little annoying for taking these pictures.
The reason that the last picture has such a bad quality is because it's taken by my Blackberry because I had no more space left on my camera (I forgot my memorycard, it was still in my laptop, so I could only take something like 10 pictures). Stupid me!
Now I'm going to take a quick shower and then I go out for dinner with my family. Enjoy your last weekend-day! 





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hele leuke outfit! Je schoenen zijn idd super!
    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your outfit, I really like your blog!..I follow you..if you like, visit my blog..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen