maandag 11 oktober 2010

14 days till NEW YORK CITY!!!

I've  just realized that it only takes 14 days before my trip to new york begins!!JUST FOURTEEN DAYS!
I can't wait, it's like a dream come true for me.  


I'm going for 6 days, together with my parents and sister and this is we're gonna do:
Of course lots of shopping! I'm already saving money for this trip since July! I'm going to buy a whole new wardrobe in NY! Haha:) All those beautiful, big stores and of course: Topshop in real life;)! I'm also curious about the smaller boutiques that they have there!

I'm not going to NY only for shopping, I also want to see something more of this beautiful city, like the Empire State Building, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, walking around at Times Square, eating sushi in China Town, and we go to a musical on Broadway! Actually we wanted to a New York Yankees match but the baseball season has already finished: (


Our hotel is by the way behind the Hudson, which means we have a great view of the Hudson and the Manhattan skyline.

I am much excited!!!!!!

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat spannend! Ik had je blog nog nooit gezien maar leuk. Ik volg je.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh wow, you are so lucky!! I love going to NYC! Hope you get lots of lovely shopping done sweetie! have fun! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Echt super vet!! New York is echt geweldig!! Have fun & shopse ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You're going to have an amazing time! And you really are going to have a great view of the sky line!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Jealous jealous jealous!! You wanna take me with your NY trip please?? ;) Have fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Exciting! You'll love it there. I've only been 4 times so far but am already in love. Will probably go again soon for a few days. :)

    Great blog!

    xx,
    FashionChalet.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Aaah jaloers! =D
    Veel plezier in NYC!

    Liefs, Samm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I was just there this summer for two weeks with my sister. It was the most amazing experience of my life! I def. want to live there for a while someday! Hope you have fun! There is so many fun things to do. And so many places to eat and shop. There is never a boring second in New York City!

    Just came across your blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow! Ik ben jaloers!!! Veeeel plezier...ben net je blog tegen gekomen and clicked "followed". Like it!

    xxjes
    Mari

    http://mashed-up-buzz.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. sounds great! have an amazing time!xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. You're gonna have a great and fabulous time! Take a lot of pictures and enjoy every moment! It's gonna be a great expeience:)

    Love
    FF

    Ps: I love your blog you have great taste and style!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen